Written by David L. Pulver
Edited by Susan Pinsonneault
Cover art by John Zeleznik
Illustrated by Dan Smith
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
130 black-and-white pages, softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $22.95
Stock number 01-6022
Available Now at – Amazon
131 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6079
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 black-and-white pages, softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6079
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
It is 2047 A.D. The robot revolt is over, and the machines have won.
Ruthless Artificial Intelligences have exterminated most of humanity, while the survivors are hunted like animals, or face slow death in the robots' brutal labor camps. But a lucky few have escaped death or enslavement. While most of mankind has succumbed to despair, some refuse to give up hope. Around the world small groups of dedicated survivors are forming, preparing to oppose the robot overlords and fight to free mankind.
A worldbook for GURPS, Reign of Steel details mankind's struggle against his metal masters in a dark future. GURPS Reign of Steel utilizes the sleek rules from GURPS Robots, although you do not need Robots to play. Take on the role of the oppressed masses, and teach the robot overlords that technology can be made obsolete.
- GURPS Reign of Steel: Will to Live – Augment the original Reign of Steel supplement with this GURPS Fourth Edition update.
- GURPS Reign of Steel: Read the Sky – An adventure set in the Reign of Steel universe.
- Pyramid #3/71: Spaceships II – Features "Reign of Steel: Deep Space," David L. Pulver's GURPS Fourth Edition expansion of the setting's timeline and history that takes the fight against the robots into the void!
- GURPS Robots – Detailed rules for designing, building, and playing robots – from the tiniest nanobots to the mightiest megabots.
- GURPS Y2K – Now that it's just fantasy, visit the world that might have been . . . the world where everything went wrong. The Big Crash. The Bug. The end of technology – the end of humanity.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!