Written by Phil Masters
Edited by Nikola Vrtis
Illustrated by Guy Burwell, Darrell Midgette, and Dan Smith
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
37 pages. PDF.
Stock number 37-0311
Always Available – Click here to buy!
When trapped in the dankest corners of a forsaken dungeon, there may be little left to do but pray . . . but for a special class of hero, prayer is enough. Dungeon Fantasy 7: Clerics covers the powers and possibilities of those who find strength in faith. All manner of religious servants in a Dungeon Fantasy game will find this material beneficial. Included in this supplement are:
- Detailed descriptions of 15 types of gods, each with special powers they grant to their devotees. Discover the might of death gods, sun gods, and gods of the hunt!
- Lenses and spell lists for each type of god, useful for creating clerics, druids, and holy warriors ready to advance their causes. You can even create practitioners of evil faiths . . .
- Sacred artifacts of interest to spiritual-minded dungeon-dwellers, such as holy-symbol weapons, holy water, relics, and more. Learn details of the sacred scalpel or the staff of earthquakes!
- A discussion of morality, spirits, and church hierarchies – especially as they apply to a Dungeon Fantasy sensibility.
Whether you're a flamethrower-wielding holy warrior of fire, a druid of a storm god, or a cleric tied to a city, you're certain to find something in Dungeon Fantasy 7: Clerics that makes you a paragon of power. Pray to the deities – then prey on your enemies!
- Follow the complete Dungeon Fantasy line for even more dungeon-crawling fun.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!