Written by Steve Kenson
Edited by Janice M. Sellers
Cover art by Philip Reed
Illustrated by Paul Daly, David Day, Tom Fowler, and Sean Murray
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
131 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6537
Always Available – Click here to buy!
130 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $22.95
Stock number 01-6074
Available Now at – Amazon
128 black-and-white pages, softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6537
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Gaming After Death
The creatures of the Other World are all around us. Some were once alive. Some were created by human imagination. And some are completely inhuman but thirst for our souls.
GURPS Spirits is a complete guide to the spirit realm and its inhabitants. It includes a catalog of spirits from around the world: angels, demons, djinn, dryads, ghosts, loas, manitou, raksasha, and many, many more. It is also a campaign guide for characters who see spirits, serve them, use them . . . or fight them!
Also included: an expanded version of the ritual magic rules first seen in GURPS Voodoo, as a system for spirit-mediated magic.
No horror roleplaying campaign is complete without a ghostly apparition, the rattle of chains in the dead of night, or a malevolent spirit wreaking havoc. And the creatures of GURPS Spirits can be used in many other types of campaigns – from the questing knights of old to the paranormal investigators of today to the galactic explorers of tomorrow!
- GURPS Faerie – They lie, steal, kidnap, maim, and kill – and we put them in our children's nurseries. They are the Fair Folk . . . the Little People . . . the Faeries.
- GURPS Religion – Everything you need to delve into the mysteries of creation and divine power. Players can create gods from fantasy and myth, or design their own pantheon.
- GURPS Voodoo – This book takes the myths of the mystical religions known as Voudoun and Santeria and gives them a twist, placing the believers and practitioners of Voodoo in the middle of a cosmic struggle.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.