Written by John M. Ford with James Maliszewski
Edited by Gareth Skarka and Gene Seabolt
Cover art by Jesse DeGraff
Illustrated by Jesse DeGraff and Glenn Grant
Maps and Deck Plans by Andy Akins and Mark Cook
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6610
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Anchors of the Imperium
Patrol, trade and Xboat routes are the lifelines of the Imperium, and starports are the anchors to which they are tethered. Serving as trade centers, customs offices and outposts of civilization, starports play a central role in the lives of starfarers, and are a crucial source of goods, wealth, and information for even the most planetbound of souls. At the same time, they are havens for smugglers, fugitives and black marketeers.
Starports classifies standard starports and describes their facilities, organization and functions. It includes plans of typical spaceports from the Spinward Marches (including Mora, Graniff Field on Raydrad, Rech, Dhian, and Alell) and guidelines for starport adventures and encounters. There are also character templates for starport denizens, descriptions and floor plans of key locations, and deck plans for customs, liaison, and emergency spacecraft and some common starport ground vehicles.
Starports is designed to complement the Far Trader and Starships supplements, and offers a rich and detailed setting for a wide variety of adventures and campaigns in the GURPS Traveller universe.
- GURPS Space – The ultimate toolkit for any campaign between the stars.
- GURPS Spaceships – Rules for TL7-12 spacecraft, from tiny lifeboats to giant dreadnoughts. It covers spaceship design, travel, and operations, along with a (mapless) space combat system.
- GURPS Traveller: Far Trader – There's a fortune to be made among the stars – for the intrepid merchant with business savvy, a suspicious mind, and more than a little luck.
- GURPS Traveller: Starships – In addition to rules for designing and rating your own spaceships (at both TL9 and TL10), this book contains over 35 pre-designed craft, ranging from 10-ton fighters to 500,000-ton dreadnoughts, described in detail and ready for use in a campaign.
- The complete list of GURPS Traveller books.
- Warehouse 23 offers scenarios, background information, deck plans, and zines, in digital form, for GURPS Traveller – as well as many of our other game lines.