This form allows you to add your con to our online convention list. This will advertise it to approximately a million billion people, or at least everyone who checks the listing . . .
All submissions are reviewed by SJ Games Staff before posting to the convention list. Spam will be ignored.
Steve Jackson Games will use the information provided on this form to be in touch with you and provide updates and marketing and provide your convention information to visitors to our website.
The form is mind-bogglingly easy to use. Just fill in the applicable data and hit the Register Convention button. The computer does the rest.
We will happily add all game conventions to the registry, no matter how late you send in the info. However, if we're going to get prize material to you, you need to give us proper warning:
- This form must be entered one month before your con if it is in the continental USA, two months if in Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada, and four months if anywhere outside North America.
- You must send us copies of your preregistration book and any advertising fliers you have for your convention. Send these materials to:
Steve Jackson Games
Attn: Convention Support
P.O. Box 18957
Austin, TX 78760
- If you are asking us to send a Steve Jackson Games representative, please return the form AT LEAST four months in advance. Please also read our guidelines for requesting a guest for your convention.
Feel free to email to check on the status of your convention.
Note that some of the fields below are marked with an asterisk (*). This means the field is processed by our script to make adding your convention to our list a lot easier.
If you wish to request prize support, charity auction donations, or have an advertising swap arrangement please send a request at least one month (two for foriegn/non-continental US) in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org. This request should include what type of SJG events are being held and how many so we can tailor our prize support pack to your events. Please provide your SHIPPING address for UPS (domestic) or postal address (foreign).
- If your convention doesn't have a home page, leave that field blank.
- If there IS a home page, enter only ONE complete URL.
- The same goes for the email address; leave it blank if you don't have one . . . otherwise enter the PRIMARY mail address.
- If the convention is outside the US, add the country after the state/province in the State/Province field.
- We will NOT ship MUCH to a PO Box within the United States (this is your warning).
- Your street address must include "Street," "Road," "Way," "Place," "Court" etc if applicable. It is almost always applicable.
- A Phone number is Mandatory for Foreign shipments.
- A Phone number is Extremely Helpful for Domestic shipments.