Warehouse 23 (W23); JTAS (Zines); SJ Games Auction (Auction); e23 (e23); Web Forums (Forums)
During the course of a transaction with SJ Games, you may be asked to submit several pieces of personal information, including full name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and credit card number and expiration date. We would like to reassure our customers that:
- This information is solicited solely for the purposes of facilitating and communicating with you about that specific transaction.
- W23, e23, Auction: the transaction is a single order
- Zines: the transaction is the duration of the subscription.
- Forums: the transaction limitation does not apply, but the information will be used only in regards to the webforums.
- We use an automated, "blind" credit card processing system; we do not ever see your full credit card number or the expiration date.
- Auction: credit card payment requires manual entry; we encourage auction customers to use PayPal.
- We do not compile shipping, billing, or e-mail addresses or use such information for marketing mailings. Our e-mail newsletters are by registration only; you must go to the signup page and manually enter your information.
- e23: e-mail addresses (along with first and last name) are kept on file in order to notify customers when updated versions of purchased products become available.
- We do not provide information about our customers to other companies or persons. Our mailing lists have hidden subscriber lists, visible only to the list administrator.
- Zines: this does not cover information voluntarily submitted or displayed on the message boards.
- Forums: this does not cover information voluntarily posted.
Last updated 07/22/2004