Written by Jason "PK" Levine
Illustrated by Gerinaldo Colon, Paul Daly, Neil Melville, Shea Ryan, and Dan Smith
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
40 pages. PDF.
Stock number 37-0319
Always Available – Click here to buy!
42 black-and-white pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $14.95
Stock number 01-6178
Available Now at – Amazon
The Dangers That Dwell in a Thousand Shadows
The dead arise. Impossible animals lurk in the sewers. Inhuman forms howl at the moon while cultists chant nonstop in a filthy basement. For those champions who face the darkness, the job just got more interesting.
GURPS Monster Hunters 3: The Enemy provides a horde of high-powered horrors. Although designed for GURPS Monster Hunters, these abominations are perfect for any heavy-hitting supernatural setting. The threats presented include:
- Undead, such as vampires, mummies, and zombies – plus quick-and-easy rules for handling mobs of the walking dead!
- Beings from beyond our Earthly realm. Skin-changers pursue their warped plans within the wrappings of a violated victim, and angels and demons long to make the world a battlefield. Plus you'll get a way to generate demonic abilities, so each encounter with Hell can be unique!
- Strange slavering monsters, such as chupacabras, albino alligators, and werewolves. Lycanthropy gives pause to even the fearless . . .
- Mortal malcontents who strike against humanity – cultists, psis, witches, and more. Tremble as mankind destroys itself from within!
All enemies have full GURPS stats, so they're ready to rend. And find tips for heroes who hunt the horrors, perfect to reflect what every informed investigator should know.
A hero is defined by the caliber of his opposition. With the dire threats of GURPS Monster Hunters 3: The Enemy, the heroes will need all the high-caliber help they can load!
- Check out the full GURPS Monster Hunters line for more supernatural-slaying supplements!
- These monsters would make great high-powered threats for brave (or overconfident) Dungeon Fantasy adventurers . . .
- For additional insight for more "traditional" terrors, plus advice and insight on running a more terrifying campaign, visit GURPS Horror . . . if you dare.
- For a simple system of modifying existing monsters, see "Monster Prefixes" from GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 1. Combined with Monster Hunters 3: The Enemy, you can have juggernaut werewolves, berserker zombies, or chupacabras of chaos!
- For a collection of pulp templates for Monster Hunters – plus an adventure, a recommended-reading bibliography, and more – see Pyramid #3/31: Monster Hunters.
- More inhuman character-creation options – plus information on the fae as a terrifying threat – can be found in Pyramid #3/45: Monsters.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!