Compiled by Steve Jackson and Loren Wiseman
Edited by Steve Jackson, Andrew Hackard, and Peter V. Dell'Orto
Cover art by David Day
Illustrated by Storn Cook, David Day, Glenn Grant, Tom Lane, and Christopher Shy
144 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6609
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Enough aliens to fill a cantina! GURPS Traveller: Alien Races 4 brings 16 strange species to life. Compiled and edited by Loren Wiseman and Steve Jackson, this book features the creations of several favorite Traveller authors, including Phil Masters, David Pulver, and David Thomas.
Here you'll meet:
- The winged Ael Yael, nearly destroyed by greedy Humaniti, now finding their place in the galaxy.
- The bureaucratic Bwaps, faithful administrators through three Imperiums . . . but they have their own agenda, and few suspect how decisively they can act on their own.
- The huge Virushi, calm and nonviolent . . . until they're pushed too far.
- The newest species to be recognized as sentient, the aquatic Schalli. Will these brilliant, ambitious carnivores be our allies in a hundred years – or our rivals?
- And a dozen others!
- GURPS Aliens – Over two dozen new races for use in any science fiction adventure or campaign.
- GURPS Traveller: Humaniti – 16 Human-descended races from the far reaches of the Imperium and beyond.
- More compilations of aliens for Traveller:
- Alien Races 1 – Zhodani, Vargr, Drakarans, Clotho, and Sheol.
- Alien Races 2 – Aslan, K'kree, Inyx, and the Devi Intelligence.
- Alien Races 3 – Hivers, Droyne, Inheritors, and Lithkind.
- The complete list of GURPS Traveller books.
- Warehouse 23 offers scenarios, background information, deck plans, and zines, in digital form, for GURPS Traveller – as well as many of our other game lines.