Written by Jon F. Zeigler
Edited by Salvatore Falco
Cover art by Doug Chaffee
Illustrated by Jesse DeGraff, Glenn Grant, John Grigni, and Tom Peters
144 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $20.95
Stock number 6605
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Exploration and Contact Among the Stars
Beyond the borders of the Third Imperium, the Interstellar Scout Service seeks out strange new worlds! A Scout has to be ready for anything . . . or die. This book describes the Scouts' organization, equipment, starships (with deck plans including the Express Boat, Donosev-class Survey Scout, Khadumir-class Fast Courier, and Purcell-class Express Boat Tender) and typical missions. To make running a Scouts campaign easy, it also details the whole process of exploration, from the initial sighting of a new star system to the integration of a world into the Imperium.
First In includes a world-building sequence based on the most recent scientific discoveries. Game Masters can now design realistic star systems, worlds and civilizations. The system can be used for GURPS Traveller, or easily adapted to any other science-fiction RPG.
- GURPS Space – The ultimate toolkit for any campaign between the stars.
- GURPS Traveller: Ground Forces – Holding together an Imperium requires the services of an iron elite, Marines willing to jump from a starship and into the teeth of a planetary defense net, Army troopers willing to travel the universe one slit trench at a time, armor commanders willing to bet their lives that they can get there first with the most.
- GURPS Traveller: Starships – In addition to rules for designing and rating your own spaceships (at both TL9 and TL10), this book contains over 35 pre-designed craft, ranging from 10-ton fighters to 500,000-ton dreadnoughts, described in detail and ready for use in a campaign.
- The complete list of GURPS Traveller books.
- Warehouse 23 offers scenarios, background information, deck plans, and zines, in digital form, for GURPS Traveller – as well as many of our other game lines.